Biological control tests and studies in agricultural research areas.
Biological control has become an option to combat pests and diseases in crops in several countries. At the Phytus Institute, studies are carried out with a focus on cultural management associated with the biological and chemical method aimed at controlling soil fungi.
The main technical obstacles in research
in Biological Control are:
- Positioning (Seed Treatment, Furrow, Aerial part).
- Survival of biological control agents.
- Selection of species / strains efficient in the control of pests and pathogens.
- Studies with biological tools within the integrated management of soil fungi and nematodes.
Didn’t find what you need in Biological Control?
Solutions for studies in the field of Biological Control
- Selection of efficient species/strains to control pests and pathogens
- Cultural management associated with a biological and chemical method aiming to control soil fungi
Our workflow is unique and runs through 4 basic stages to carry out the work:
Definitions of demands with the customer and survey of steps.
Reports of all stages and processes.
Delivery of the report with the results obtained.
Research Areas of the Phytus Institute