Agility, personalized monitoring, quality and accuracy in regulatory and research data.
An organization endowed with a highly qualified technical staff, formed by researchers P.h.Ds, Doctors and Masters in agronomic areas, ensuring maximum efficiency in contracted reports.
Conducts field trials and trials in controlled environments, always attentive to changes in the global scenario involving the cultures worked on.
- Initial screening of molecules
- Phytosanitary management in different cultures
- Product positioning validation
- Biological control: diseases and pests
- Plant nutrition
- Development and regulatory testing (MAPA)
- Laboratory, greenhouse and field efficacy tests
- Special projects in bio-products, defense inducers
Research Areas of the Phytus Institute
Licenses to carry out work
MAPA IN 36/42:
- MAPA IN 18: Ordinance 108, August 26, 2008, accredits the Company C&R Assessorias Ltda
Ordinance 359, October 13, 2011, extension of accreditation for entomology and weeds.
- Ordinance 30, September 10, 2014, accredits the Company in the areas of phytopathology, entomology and weeds.
- Ordinance 229, June 17, 2015, accreditation for the study of fertilizers and alike.
MAPA IN 53:
Ordinance 229, June 17, 2015, accreditation for the study of fertilizers and alike.
In the process of regulation.